The simplified VLE for schools who want solutions, not headaches.
Build learning sites and courses within a streamlined and easy to use interface. Use them for lesson plans, setting homework or completing assignments. Cover any topic and embedded resources like videos, collaborative wikis or self-marking quizzes. It's the slicker, simpler alternative to a VLE that's ideal for a school looking to get online without having to worry about the tech.
- Simple design: Learning sites can be created in minutes
- Embed resources: Learn integrates with the Resources and GGfL
- Secure location: Sites are online but only accessible by pupils or teachers
- Add quizzes: Create self-marking quizzes and add them to your sites
- Background themes: Make your sites engaging with a choice of themes
- Inspire pupils: Learn is easy to use, and makes learning fun
- Enhance learning: Learn in different ways, with video, audio and images
- Engage parents: You can allow parents to see any of the learning sites you create, and upload help sheets so parents can support their child’s learning at home
- Encourage collaboration: Pupils can message peers and collaborate on work or contact their teachers with questions if they get stuck.
- Save time: Once you have created learning sites, they can be used again and again. Sites can be built and embedded with content direct from our Resources or GGfL apps
Interested in School Jotter? Try it for free
You can start a free 30 day no obligation trial of School Jotter today, simply click on the button below to get started
Experts in School Websites & eLearning
Since 2003, we’ve been working with thousands of schools across the UK and worldwide to develop the best school websites and online educational software. Our core belief is that web technology has the potential to revolutionise learning, and the aim of our company is to provide learners in all sectors and at all levels with the necessary tools to realise this potential. As well as developing our own elearning products, we work with a range of partner companies to bring schools the most cutting edge software and services.