An online ePortfolio for pupils that can be used to display classwork online.
Give them a space to be proud of what they create.
With ePortfolio, pupils can display their favourite pieces of work and proudest achievements in one safe, secure online location. As more work is added, ePortfolio becomes a digital map of learning - great for viewing, at a glance, how a pupil has progressed.
- An online space: Pupils can share their work with peers and the community
- Custom themes: Pupils can choose from a range of colourful backgrounds
- Teacher comments: Add a comment to any page, and give pupils feedback
- Intuitive design: Easy to use, and consistent with our other apps.
- Share work: Pupils can see each other’s eportfolios
- Inspire confidence: Give pupils the opportunity to be proud of their work and share their achievements with others
- Map learning: A pupil’s portfolio can create a digital story of their learning; with text, documents, images and videos, that are recorded for posterity
- Increase parental engagement: Share pupils’ work and achievements with parents and the wider community, and get them involved in your school
- Promote expression: Writing to an audience (pupils’ peers, who can read and comment on blog posts) encourages children to be expressive about topics they like
- Enhance learning: Build pupils’ confidence in online learning and allow them to see the benefits of technology, plus make their learning fun and engaging
Interested in School Jotter? Try it for free
You can start a free 30 day no obligation trial of School Jotter today, simply click on the button below to get started
Experts in School Websites & eLearning
Since 2003, we’ve been working with thousands of schools across the UK and worldwide to develop the best school websites and online educational software. Our core belief is that web technology has the potential to revolutionise learning, and the aim of our company is to provide learners in all sectors and at all levels with the necessary tools to realise this potential. As well as developing our own elearning products, we work with a range of partner companies to bring schools the most cutting edge software and services.