Integrate your MIS with School Jotter to utilise its advanced student-management capabilities
Save time on user management and remove data duplication by letting SIMS manage user data and permissions within School Jotter.
School Jotter offers integration with your existing MIS system, ensuring that the student data stored within it is always accurate and up to date, with no requirement to keep things updated within Jotter itself. The data can be used by the system in a huge number of ways, from dealing with usergroups and permissions level in our Blog app through to mass-messaging parents with Broadcast and quickly displaying useful integration with MIS Portal.
- A real time-saver - no need to maintain a separate user database for School Jotter
- Enhance the functionality of other Jotter apps and make them easier to use
- Easily deal with permission levels and groups to display the right information to the right people
- Quickly communicate with parents, either through Broadcast or displaying information in MIS Portal
- School Jotter's access is read-only, so there's no need to worry about making a mistake or corrupting data.
- There's no issues with data duplication or ensuring that data is kept up-to-date when it's all drawn from the same source in SIMS.
- Enhance the functionality of both current and future Jotter apps.
- Make parental and student engagement easier by keeping all relevant information easily accessible within School Jotter.
Interested in School Jotter? Try it for free
You can start a free 30 day no obligation trial of School Jotter today, simply click on the button below to get started
Experts in School Websites & eLearning
Since 2003, we’ve been working with thousands of schools across the UK and worldwide to develop the best school websites and online educational software. Our core belief is that web technology has the potential to revolutionise learning, and the aim of our company is to provide learners in all sectors and at all levels with the necessary tools to realise this potential. As well as developing our own elearning products, we work with a range of partner companies to bring schools the most cutting edge software and services.