The Easy to Use School Websites Builder and Editor
Create stunning school website design in minutes, and update it with ease.
The UK’s most popular school website system, School Jotter has become so popular because it’s easy to use and allows schools to have attractive and intuitive school websites to promote themselves. Even the least tech-savvy teacher can create pages in minutes.
- Translate option: Translates pages to any language
- Website statistics: Analyse visitor numbers and page clicks
- School calendar: Display all your key dates in one place
- Bespoke designs: To reflect the colours and ethos of your school
- Simple layout: Adding content and pages is quick and easy
- Meet Ofsted requirements: Site is easy to use, allowing you to add all the information required quickly and easily. New menu options can be created for you to add your data
- Improve parental engagement: Translate allows you to communicate with parents whose first language is not English; attractive designs mean visiting your website will be a joy
- Eliminate paperwork: Instead of sending out newsletters, you can direct parents to your website. Absence forms can be created and submitted on your website too
- Promote your school: Your website will help advertise your school to potential parents. It can show off your greatest achievements and illustrate why they should choose you
- Save time: The Site app is so simple to use that even the least tech-savvy teacher can update the school website
Interested in School Jotter? Try it for free
You can start a free 30 day no obligation trial of School Jotter today, simply click on the button below to get started
Experts in School Websites & eLearning
Since 2003, we’ve been working with thousands of schools across the UK and worldwide to develop the best school websites and online educational software. Our core belief is that web technology has the potential to revolutionise learning, and the aim of our company is to provide learners in all sectors and at all levels with the necessary tools to realise this potential. As well as developing our own elearning products, we work with a range of partner companies to bring schools the most cutting edge software and services.