The Nursery is however closed for all Bank Holidays and three days between Christmas and New Year, actual dates are given annually.
The fees include the following:
• Pampers Nappies
• Wet Wipes
• Cow’s Milk (or alternatives such as soya or goats milk)
• For a full day; Breakfast, a two course lunch, a light tea, fresh fruit and drinks daily and a morning and afternoon snack
• Birthday parties including a party, cake and present
• Accessories such as daily diaries, developmental folders etc
• Annual graduation party for children leaving for ‘Big School’, Halloween party and activities, Christmas party with an all important visit and present from Father Christmas and a magician, in addition to various cultural celebrations
Fees are payable monthly in advance on the 1st of the month by direct debit or using childcare vouchers.
There is a minimum booking of 1 full day or 2 half days, according to availability.
Additionally we also offer:
• A 10% discount for siblings
* Discounted fees for full time placements
* Extended morning session until 1.30pm
* Extended afternoon session until 6.30pm
* Halal meat on request
* A Welsh programme of learning organised and implemented by our Welsh Co-ordinator and a bilingually run day for children aged 3-5 at no extra cost
* No charge for the two Christmas Bank holidays
* Reduced extra sessions at Christmas time for those all important shopping days
* Introduction to 'Sing and Sign' with babies and young children
Please click here for our Nursery Terms and Conditions
Please click here for our Registration Forms
Once you have ensured that a placement is available and returned the completed registration form you will be required to pay the booking fee to secure the placement. This can be done by either; cash cheque or you are able to use the following paypal facility, however please be aware that this is subject to a 3.5% handling fee charged by paypal.
Please click on the below PayPal Donate button to either pay the registration fee or make a one off payment.
Please ensure that you use your childs full name as a point of reference and pay the additional 3.5% charge.