* isiZulu * Hebrew * French
* Mathematics * Mathematical Literacy
* Physical Sciences * Life Sciences (Biology)
* Geography * History
* Business Studies * Accountancy
* Information Technology (Computers)
* Visual Arts * Music Studies * Dance Studies * Dramatic Arts
* Life Orientation
* Jewish Studies
Believing in holistic education, the school has a wide selection of activities on offer, creating much opportunity for individual growth and team participation. At Eden, recognition is given for all achievements, including those attained in sports and activities not offered by the school.
Sports offered at the various levels include: Cricket, Hockey, Netball, Soccer (Boys' & Girls'), Tennis, Swimming, Athletics, Cross-Country, Playgolf, Judo, Squash and Karate.
Boasting a fine tradition in the cultural sphere, activities on offer include: Drama, Music*, Dance (Multi-Discipline), Debating, Public Speaking, Art Club, Chess, Theatre Sports, Adventures in Art, Choir, Speech Lessons, Interact, Drum Circle and Percussion Group
Other activity clubs include: Book Club, Sewing Club, Puzzle Club (Jigsaw, Crossword & Number) and Conversational isiZulu, amongst others...
Please note that certain of these activities are offered as optional extras.
* The Eden Music School boasts a number of talented music teachers who offer Piano, Recorder, Voice, Guitar (Classical, Electric, Folk & Bass), Strings (esp. Violin & Cello), Drum Kit and Theory of Music. In fact: Name the instrument and the music department will endeavour to source the best teacher available! External Examinations are offered for UNISA, Royal Schools and Trinity College, from Grade 1 up to the requirements for matriculation in Music
Matric Results (NSC 2012)
Congratulations to the Class of 2012. Their results are published here below in the advert that appeared on the front pages of both the Sunday Tribune (6 January 2013) and The Mercury (Monday 7 January 2013). These results are truly world class and our school community is incredibly proud of all the hard work put in by the pupils, staff and parents - CONGRATULATIONS, CLASS OF 2011!!