We will challenge children to achieve their very best; to make the right choices which keep them healthy and safe.
Peatmoor children will enjoy learning for life, develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and others and become independent members of the wider community, both locally and globally.
We will achieve this by……..
- working together as a team
- providing a creative and balanced curriculum which celebrates achievement
- encouraging respect for others and self-esteem
- helping children to recognise their place and responsibility in a culturally diverse, global society
- promoting curiosity, enthusiasm and independence
- providing a stimulating, safe and caring environment