Roecroft Lower is an outstanding, values based school. We are currently seeking to appoint two NVQ Level 2 LSA's to start in September. (one post is for one year fixed term contract only).
Are you someone who will:
- Support the needs of individuals and groups of children
- Be flexible and enthusiastic
- Motivate and inspire children, offering both challenge and enjoyment
- Maintain and enhance the school's high standards
- Work as part of a team
- Have a positive attitude and good communication skills
- Display excellent classroom practice
- Demonstrate high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
In return we can offer you:
- A vibrant and friendly environment
- A supportive leadership team
- Well behaved children
- Enthusiastic learning support assistants who provide high quality support.
As a school we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. In accordance with the Police Act 1997, this post may be subject to disclosure of criminal records.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office for an appointment. Available dates and times are listed below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Other associated supportive documents: