Rules of Safe Surfing
• Never give out your full name, address, phone number, school name and address or any other personal information without your parent's permission.
• Never agree to meet someone you've met on the internet without your parent's permission and an escort. They may not be who they say they are.
• Never send a person your picture (or anything else) without your parent's permission.
• Do not give out your Internet passwords to anyone (even best friends), other than your parents. • If someone sends you something abusive or that makes you uncomfortable, let your parents or teacher know. Never respond to it yourself.
• Do not click on any links that are contained in e-mail from anyone you don't know. Such links could lead to inappropriate web sites.
• Do not enter contests without asking your parents first. • Check with your parents before downloading programs to your computer.
• Follow the rules you and your parents have set up regarding your use of the internet and your behaviour.
• Treat others on the internet the way you want to be treated! They are real people, not computers!
E-Safety Primary Games:Click on the link below to test your skills. There are 10 e-safety knowledge games to play where for answering question correctly you get rewarded in time for playing the games.