How it works
How it works
HERE IS HOW SCHOOL JOTTER WORKS
School Jotter is a suite of apps for managing your website, e-learning and communication tools in one place.
More than just a website
Boost learning, improve teaching quality, save time and enhance the usability of your website.
The platform is still incredibly easy-to-use, meaning that even the least tech-savvy teachers will be able to use School Jotter 2.5 and all of its features with ease.
- Site+ - The UK’s most popular website platform with bespoke designs and an easy-to-use interface.
- Surveys - Communicate with staff, pupils and parents about the questions you need answers to.
- Blogs - Help students develop reading and writing skills, promote peer learning, and encourage open reflection on something newly learnt.
- Learn - Create personalised, fun and interactive learning sites to enhance student progress.
- Spellings - A fun way to encourage pupils to learn and practice their weekly spellings. It’s fully customisable with user-defined lists.
- Merits - An online rewards system that motivates students to achieve their targets and helps teachers and parents track their progress.
- Forums - Promote student discussion with students and peers in a secure environment.
- ePortfolio - A secure online space where learners can create a profile, upload work and network with peers.
- Messages - Send messages and teach children about eSafety within a secure environment.
- Office 365* - Integrate School Jotter with your Office 365 system to access, upload, edit and modify all your OneDrive files within the familiar bounds of School Jotter.
- Boost learning - eLearning software like ours engages students and is proven to increase retention rates by up to 60%
- Enhance user experience - the same easy-to-use School Jotter platform with added features that improve usability, and help your school to achieve more
- Encourage eSafety - allow your pupils to explore the internet and communicate with one another in a secure online environment
- Save time - reduce valuable time planning, marking and completing administrative tasks
- Meet Ofsted requirements - the simple School Jotter platform makes it easy to add, edit and manage all the content you want and need on your website
- Engage parents - communicate effectively with parents with a responsive website that’s simple and easy to navigate
- Promote your school - attract new parents to your school with an attractive website and tools that prove you're dedicated to improving and encouraging learning