At School Jotter we believe in finding, nurturing and rewarding talent.
We will work with you to help maximize your potential and put growth opportunities within your grasp.
Careers in Leeds City Centre
Salary: £50,000 plus benefits and bonus
School Jotter is a leading school website and mobile app provider in the UK. We were established back in 2003 and have a strong track record of delivering web technology to thousands of UK schools.
School Jotter is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to help grow our business and provide operational excellence for our customers. You will have responsibility for hiring new members of staff, onboarding new starters, attending monthly School Jotter board meetings, own the P&L for School Jotter.
Our values are integrity, energy, and ambition, and this is a fantastic opportunity for a business leader with a passion for education technology.
In this role you will:
- Motivate and manage School Jotter staff.
- Hire new members of staff and ensure successful onboarding.
- Attend monthly School Jotter board meetings and own P&L.
- Be the final escalation point for complaints.
- Conduct customer user groups.
- Ensure Sales KPIs are exceeded.
- Provide the correct resourcing and headcount for support and delivery teams.
- Measure and manage customer satisfaction through net promoter surveys.
Salary: £35,000 per year
Location: Leeds City Centre
Job type: Part time, permanent. 30 hours per week. Please note that the salary is £35,000 PRO RATA down to hours worked, i.e. 30 hours would be £26,250.
Reference ID: Account Man 09
Number of positions available: 1
Job description: Is it possible to ever find the right work life balance with family life?
At School Jotter, the leading provider of school websites and mobile apps in the UK, we have opportunities where you can work school hours, so 9am-3pm (give or take 15 mins). We already have 5 members of staff who are doing this and smashing targets.
You will come from an experienced sales background and have experience of both account management and business development.
In this role you will:
- Renewing existing schools on the School Jotter platform
- Building relationships with schools
- Ensuring at renewal that existing schools have the most up to date version of the School Jotter platform
- Working to and achieving set targets including, phone targets, renewal targets and customer retention targets
- Thinking about ways of retaining schools
- Escalating any queries/leads/training requirements ot the correct team in a timely manner
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail on administration tasks
- School hours, Monday-Friday
- Able to manage your own time
- Confident telephone and video calling skills
Get a free website health check today!
Since 2003, we’ve been working with thousands of schools around the world to develop the best school websites, mobile apps and online educational software.