This week saw Webanywhere take up residence at BETT and Learning Technologies. Our presence at both shows is bigger and better than ever, and both shows have been incredibly hectic – a great chance to show off our new products and chat to customers old and new.
Follow us on Twitter @webanywhere_ltd , or #BETT_Show for all the latest from the show. Here’s a snapshot of our week so far:
Meanwhile, across town at Learning Technologies
There’s still time to visit BETT 2013, its definitely not to be missed – tomorrows highlights includes ‘An audience with Professor Brian Cox – Bringing Science to Life in Schools’ (click here for the full programme)
Webanywhere are at stand F280. Reasons to visit us include:
- A free Mathsanywhere account for primary schools who visit the Webanywhere stand
- A 5% discount for BETT visitors on the Webanywhere product range. Simply visit the stand and get the promo code(s)
- The launch of the new look Learner Journey e-portfolio and safe social network for schools, with enhanced functionality, improved user interface and a range of new themes
- A chance to see a demo of the great new Learnanywhere mobile app, which allows the primary specific VLE to be accessed on the go
- A joint promotion with Webanywhere partners Planet Sherston (stand F310) – take a product demo at both stands and claim a sticker. Attach both stickers to our flyer and get a promo code for a fantastic special offer
and of course the chance to have a coffee and a chat with our expert e-learning consultants, there to ensure your school is able to unlock the benefits of educational technology in an easy, cost effective manner.