Find out more about the series of webinars that will be hosted throughout the month of June.
1. School Jotter website training
Liam and Charlotte from the School Jotter Delivery and Support Team will be hosting this webinar and will cover the following:
- What you need to know about school website development
- The journey of the School Jotter website
- Pre-requisites and things to consider before building a school website
2. Make Your Website Ofsted Ready
This webinar is significant for those who would like to make their website Ofsted inspection ready. It will be hosted by Lawrence Contreras, one of the most experienced Account Managers in the School Jotter team.
We will cover the following in this session:
- How to structure your website to help you achieve an outstanding grade in Ofsted
- How to make your website easier to navigate for current parents
- How to use your website to promote your school to prospective parents and staff
3. Improve online communication with parents
In this session, we’ll discuss effective online communication with parents. This webinar will be hosted by Sam and will cover the following:
- How your website can be structured to make it easier for parents to find relevant information
- Why and how messaging is important for parents
- How you can use mobile apps to enhance parent communication
- How you can reduce admin costs and costs in postage, paper etc. to support a greener environment
4. How to attract new parents to your school
This webinar focuses on how to attract new parents to your school website. It will be hosted by members of our expert team and will cover the following:
- How you can represent your school brand and values to best attract new parents
- The basics of getting you higher in Google search results — including, page copy, page descriptions, and Google My Business
We’ll have a further series of events in the new academic year — if you’d like us to cover a particular subject, please get in touch.